With the ongoing situation around COVID-19, we wanted to share an update with you. These are uncertain times, but we are sure about one thing: putting the health and safety of our team and our customers first is fundamental.
We are doing everything we can to ensure the continued sanitation of all our products and facilities. Our team of merchants is obliged to sojourning healthy and helping our customers stay healthy, too.
We apologize for any delays in getting your order to you. Production or shipping may be impacted by global issues beyond our control, and cause a bit of a wait. We guarantee that our package will arrive no more than 35 days, this is the maximum days a supplier is allowed to have a shipment delivered to maintain a good standing and allow us to build a scalable business. If your package does not arrive within this time frame throughout this unprecedented times we will issue a full refund. Your order will not be canceled. However, digital services continue to function as normal.
We hope to maintain regular order shipments as best we as can, and we appreciate your patience.
If you have any other questions please visit email us at email@example.com
- US & Canada: 15-25 days
- International: 25-35 days
- Express Shipping to Canada: 12-20 days
Please understand that these delays are only temporary due to COVID-19.
While we all face these hardships together, we hope this brings our community closer as we continue to find you the best solutions the market can currently provide.
You’ll be the first to know when we have new updates regarding world health or supply chain management, and you can reach out anytime to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
Proper hand-washing to avoid infectious diseases includes the following steps
- Be sure to get your hands wet by placing them under a running water faucet or other sources of hot or cold running water.
- Apply soap on the palm of your hand and lather the soap by rubbing both palms together.
- With the palm of the hand, make sure to rub soap on the back of the other hand and repeat using the opposite side.
- After lathering the palms and back of the hand on both sides, lather between fingers, fingertips, wrists, and thumb of both hands thoroughly. The whole process from washing with the soap from between palms to the fingertips and thumbs should take at least 20 seconds.
- After 20 seconds of scrubbing and lathering, rinse the palm of the hand, back of the hand, between fingers, fingertips, wrists, and thumb with clean running water from the faucet or other freshwater sources.
- If using a faucet, turn off the tap water by using your elbow or a paper towel.
- Dry both hands with a fresh paper towel or air dry thoroughly.
|If soap and water are not available, the Centers for Disease Control recommends the use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers with at least 60% alcohol. However, the use of a sanitizer is not effective in cleaning visibly dirty or greasy hands and may not kill all germs.|
If you have questions about COVID-19 or novel coronavirus, please visit the following resources: